How do I report abuse on Film Leicester?
Film Leicester’s community exists to allow our users to connect and collaborate, share each other’s successes, and let the world know of the talent we have in Leicestershire.
It is a priority for us to ensure that we are inclusive of different views and beliefs, particularly those of people and communities that might otherwise be overlooked or marginalised.
We take our role seriously in keeping abuse off our platform as we believe strongly in preserving the safety, dignity and expression of our users.
We want people to be able to talk openly with artistic expression, even if some may disagree or find it objectionable. We also understand that sometimes people may post content which contradicts these rules, and it may be allowed to remain on the platform, even after review.
However, we take very seriously behaviour which is defamatory or harmful towards other users.
- Discrimination of any user, particularly on the basis of their gender, race, religion, sexuality or disability will not be tolerated
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated.
- Adult content.
- No pornography is allowed.
- Illegal content.
- No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed.
We have two key ways to allow our users to report abuse on our platform.
1. The ‘Report’ button found next to posts in the Activity Feed and on user content on pages allows you to report:
- Harassment or bullying behaviour
- Mature or sensitive content
- Misleading or false information
- Abusive or derogatory content
- Spam, fake content or potential malware
Our moderators review all flagged content and will decide whether the content has violated our Community Standards. Users who are frequently reported for their behaviour risk being suspended from our platform and may have their accounts terminated.
2. It is possible to Block users by viewing their profile page and blocking them there. This will mean that neither they nor you will be able to:
- See blocked member’s posts
- Mention this member in posts
- Invite this member to groups
- Message this member
- Add this member as a connection
It is also possible contact Film Leicester’s Moderators or contact us via our Helpdesk if you have any concerns.